TODAY'S HINT

Use the Delay Feature on your washing machine to have a load of clothes washed when you get up. All you need to do then is put in the dryer!

































































Monday, January 18, 2010

The Beginning...

Welcome to my Blog. Everthing about how I live is organized. My childrens lives are scheduled and structured. My husband is too, although he may not admit it....at first. I have just launched a new career as a Professional Organizer & Consultant and it seems fitting to begin a blog as I embark on this new journey of my life.

Life to me is supposed to be organized. I find when things are not in their place and chaos is all around the house, I in turn have turmoil going on inside of me. From what I have observed over the past years this is true for so many people. The first step seems obvious to me: just get the stuff under control in your house and clean up.

But where to start?

Look around your house. Choose a room or a closet. Take a close look in the closet. Most likely at least half of what is in there is not needed. Items that were bought on a whim, or to fill a void in your heart. Hmmm... There is a connection between how you feel about yourself and where you are in your life and how your home looks.

What I am going to talk about in my blog is this connection and why our emotions play a role in organization. I will also offer my advice and tips for helping you organize your home. I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment