TODAY'S HINT

Use the Delay Feature on your washing machine to have a load of clothes washed when you get up. All you need to do then is put in the dryer!

































































Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drum Roll Please....I have a New Website!!

After many hours of work, I have finally been able to complete a basic website! Many thanks for the insight and support from my good friend Julie, who by the way is an incredible photographer. It is because of her that Hanna wants to be a "photofer" when she grows up! It will have to be one of her many many jobs!!

I am great at organizing, however I am just getting past the 8 ball curve on website design and management. Please bear with me while this is all sorted out in the next few days.
It has been a great learning experience for me and though I am still learning and exploring, would you think I was a bit crazy for saying it has been really fun?

In case this doesn't automatically redirect you, or in the event you are not recieving the updates you have requested, my new website address is:

www.lifeorganizedconsulting.com

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment